Help us keep riders smiling
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, O.A.T.S. wouldn’t be possible without the generous support of the community. Ever mindful of the financial burden of caring for the disabled, O.A.T.S. has always strived to keep program costs low, making contributions from those outside of the organization critical to our present and future operation. Here are ways you can help.
- Monetary donations: Unlike larger nonprofits with high administrative costs, your donation to O.A.T.S. goes straight to our horses’ mouths and to support a local program backed by success since 1997. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. Mail to O.A.T.S., 3090 Weidemann Dr., Clarkston, MI 48348, or just click on the Donate button.
- Donate your horse or pony
- Sponsor an O.A.T.S. horse: For a $2,500 donation, you can sponsor one of the heroes of our program: our wonderful horses and ponies. Your contribution will cover a year’s cost of feed and veterinary and farrier care.
- Make a wish come true by donating items from our Wish List.
- Donate items for fundraising raffles and silent auctions.
- Bring us your returnables: They really do add up. Donations of returnable cans and bottles have allowed us to purchase items for our annual raffles.
- Shop at Kroger: We participate in the Kroger Community Rewards program. Our code is #83333.
- Corporate sponsorship: Supporting O.A.T.S. is a great way to fulfill corporate social responsibility initiatives, through monetary and/or product donations or on-site support. Companies have also donated funds raised through “Casual Day” or a portion of a day’s receipts. In exchange, you will receive: mention in our newsletter; an ad/link on our website; placement of your banner at O.A.T.S. (if applicable); the satisfaction of knowing your contribution helps more than 100 disabled children and adults; our deepest gratitude.
- Make O.A.T.S. your designated charity: For weddings, other happy occasions or to honor the passing of a loved one with a memorial that will make an immediate difference.